Congratulations to all the students who participated in this album! Recording can be hard work, and hopefully very rewarding work. We hope students will show this album to their friends and families and be proud of it.
Recordings also serve as a solid measure of progress. At some point in the future, it may be helpful to reference this point in time against where you are today.
Students: If you are less than satisfied with your performance on this recording, always remember, “The seed of your next artwork lies embedded in the imperfections of your current piece.” – David Bayles
(tracks alphabetized by student first name)
- Dan Paolangeli: “Set Me Free”
- Demetri Lee-Maltezos: “Willow the Whisp”
- Heeyon Kim: “What a Wonderful World”
- Hilary Greenberger: “Satin Doll”
- Jacob Rosenthal: “Wish You Were Here”
- Jeff Cooper: “Green Eyes”
- Joe Nally: “Layla”
- Karen O’Brien: “Crazy”
- Liam Conway: “Saturday Night’s Alright”
- Robert Johnson: “16th Note Etude”
- Wayne Gottlieb: “Corcovado”